COORDINATION CENTER FOR TELEPHONE CALL MANAGEMENT
The First Aid Ambulance coordinating center operates 24HRS/7DAYS and is staffed with highly experienced personnel specializing in the evaluation, optimal management and supervision of any occurring incident in the context of Emergency Pre-hospital Medicine and patient transfer to the nearest for emergencies public hospital or medical center of the patient’s choice.
All ambulance calls are received by phone at +30210-5556333
The information you need to provide is as follows:
- Telephone number
- Exact location of pickup area of the incident (district, street, number, any difficulties in accessing the pickup point)
- Illness, event, severity of the incident, possible dangers
- Details of the patient (e.g. gender, age)
To better manage the incidents from the coordinating center:
- All ambulances have GPS, for optimal route co-ordination
- Electronic storage of telephone calls and history records for each occurrence
- Monitoring the change in the patient’s health
- Customer service is also provided in foreign languages
The Coordinating Center undertakes to co-ordinate the managing of incidents according to the severity of the circumstances by giving first aid instructions to the caller and the ambulance crew with the aim to optimize the patient’s health.
In the event of a multiple event, it activates the implementation of the special plans to handle mass health losses of EKAB mobilizing all the relevant parties involved.